Advertisement

Episode One Hundred Twenty-Nine: Since Kindergarten, BRAD

Episode One Hundred Twenty-Nine: Since Kindergarten, BRAD Pittsburgh has a lot to offer those interested in getting spooked. However, this hotel room may have been the most unexpected spook of all. I walked in, and suddenly a ghost came out of the wall and lied down in the bed beside me. No, this isn’t going to end like episode Ninety-Nine or the Dan Aykroyd scene in Ghostbusters(I wish). No, it’s just my old pal Sir Boo Berry, come to visit me from the beyond. Today we read a story, very simply, about someone named…
Brad(15:00)

Check out our episodes on soundcloud:
www.soundcloud.com/lotsa-pasta/

Featuring wonderful ambient music from our fam in Sweden: CryoChamber, givin' us all the ooky-spooky tunage. Follow: @cryo-chamberThank you!

"Spooky Skeletons REMIX," and "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood" are not my songs. Credit and All rights are reserved by the owners.”

brad,horror,creepy,scary,terror,unsettling,podcast,story,stories,storytelling,audiobook,commentary,review,reading,nosleep,no,sleep,no sleep,creepypasta,last podcast on the left,

Post a Comment

0 Comments