Advertisement

Fun Time LOL Surprise Doll and Massive Display Case part 1

Fun Time LOL Surprise Doll and Massive Display Case part 1 Hello! Let us join Oceane in picking up her very first LOL doll that includes a huge doll-display case. This is just the first part, and Oceane is very excited so enjoy and watch out for more upcoming episodes of LOL surprise dolls. Links are provided and please don't forget to click LIKE and SUBSCRIBE button.

L.O.L. Surprise! Pop-Up Store (Doll - Display Case) :


Very first time we got her a toy. I was in a business trip for 5 days and she said she missed me so Daddy took her to Indigo to check out books (and toys) but she knows we never buy toys. They went a couple of times without buying this LOL thing and waited for me to come back from my trip to ask permission if she could have it. She always understands if we explain why she doesn’t need a new toy but this time we want her to have it. She was very patient and my heart melted when I saw her eyes sparkled as she showed me this thing. She promised to donate all her small toys (legos which she loves) because it’s not safe for her baby sister. She knows how to negotiate Ironically, this has small parts too.

LOL surprise,dolls,LOL,toys,kids,parents,happy kid,happy,first,fun time,fun,doll house,excited,surprise,educate,how to deal with kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments