Advertisement

HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THIS?! single mom life

HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THIS?! single mom life Nosy minds want to know, how am I not broke right now??

Jambalaya Spaghetti Squash Recipe:


Use my ThredUp Referral Link for $10 off!


Other things featured in this video and things I love:

BABY MONITOR:
PINK CAR WAGON:
CLOTH DIAPERS:
NEWBORN CLOTH DIAPERS:
DOUBLE STROLLER:

Baby Registry:





SHOP MY ETSY HERE:



My Instagram:
Juliannadb

My Twitter:


For Business Inquiries Only:
Juliannadkvasnicka@yahoo.com

vlog,daily vlog,single mom,day in the life,a day in the life,follow me around,zoo,budgeting,sahm,stay at home mom,work from home mom,mom life,parenting,lifestyle,pregnancy,pregnant,2 kids,divorce,seperation,military family,special needs toddler,cheap,recipe,low carb,diy,pinterest,thred up,thrifting,haul,grocery haul,cooking,young mom,cerebral palsy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments