Advertisement

How to Retain Length with a Blow Dryer & Low Manipulation Styling

How to Retain Length with a Blow Dryer & Low Manipulation Styling I’ve used loose twists and other low manipulation hairstyles to help me retain length on my fine natural hair.

My biggest reason for not retaining length when I could easily do so is not leaving my hair alone.

For example, I tend to trim my hair too often - I let others trim my hair a number of times and it set my entire hair growth goal back a few years.

Well, enough of that. In this video I’m sharing how I’m leaving my hair alone and also maintaining length by using heat. That’s right… a blow dryer. I’m using my hair dryer to stretch my hair before installing the low manipulation style of two strand twist.

I discuss the products I use to wash and moisturize my hair.

#lengthretention #finenaturalhair #retaininglengthonnaturalhair
#blowstretching

AMAZON SHOP OF RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:I give my stamp of approval on these: (copy and paste if the link doesn't work)

- [ ] GET FINE HAIR TIPS & LIFE INSPIRATION FROM GOD'S WORD. VISIT

- [ ] PROTECTIVE STYLING NATURAL HAIR WITH BUNS!. VISIT

- [ ] FREE HAIRSTYLING GUIDE FOR LENGTH RETENTION

CONNECT WITH ME:

- [ ] INSTAGRAM: @FNHairNFaith @theserialbunner
- [ ] FACEBOOK:
- [ ] TWITTER:
- [ ] For Business Inquiries: michelle@finenaturalhairandfaith.com

Retaining Length on Fine Natural Hair with a Blow Dryer and Low Manipulation Styling

fine natural hair,fine hair,natural hair,curly hair,low manipulation styling,length retention on fine natural hair,retaining length on on natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments