Advertisement

I HAVE AN ADDICTION TO COMPUTER GAMES

I HAVE AN ADDICTION TO COMPUTER GAMES Hello! My name is Michael! and I am addicted to computer games!

It all started from childhood, when I was 8 years old, my father and mother made me a birthday present. I turned 9 years old that day. I was very satisfied, because when i was opening a gift I could not even think that there will be a computer in it. My father did not allow me to play in the evenings, because he loves to play computer games after work, and I quietly beside, and watch how he plays. Every morning, before going to school, I managed to turn on the computer and play for 15 minutes. The time flew by so quickly that I did not even have time to go through at least one mission. During school, my thoughts were completely about the computer, but rather about computer games .. My thoughts was only about to finish these stupid lessons at school as soon as possible in order to play my favorite game as soon as possible. When i finish my lessons, I ran home as quickly as possible, turning on the computer, launching my favorite game and plunged into the virtual world, which, as it turned out, would drag me very deeply.

I played more than 12 hours a day, the time passed very quickly, but I didn’t notice it at all. My parents began to be frightened for me, but I did not attach much importance to this. "It is better if our son will play at home than on the street with the bad guys", they said.

One night, while playing with my friends over a voice call, I shouted very loudly, my mother could not stand it, she ran into the room and turned off the computer from the outlet. "I let the team down, we lost, what have you done!?" I said! Anger did not leave me, I took the cup and threw it into my mother. This was the last straw.

My parents forbade me to play computer games, but I did not listen to them. Staying alone at home, of course, I could not miss my computer by the eyes. I turned it on and played. I didn't even notice when my parents came and saw me at the computer. Father and Mom just could not do anything with me, I just simply did not listen to them. Parents thought they would secure me, but in the end they made of their son - a game addict.

More than 11 years have passed, I am now an adult guy, I am already 20 years old. But I still play computer games. I do not like this world, I like to be strong, successful, to be in demand .. but .. in the virtual world .. Here I have the best armor, here I have many friends as opposed to real life. I am single and at the same time I have many virtual friends. I do not have a girlfriend, but at the same time I have a girlfriend with whom we communicate via Skype. She doesn't know the real Michael, she knows another pumped guy, a photo of which I found on the Internet and threw off to her. I was afraid to show myself, because I have acne .. I'm not handsome .. and ... not sure of myself .. I do not know how to change. I'm afraid. And I do not have enough strength.
I am Michael and This is my STORY!

i have,addiction,computer,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments