Advertisement

I may be the Risen Christ himself? But it's the 21st century and I Wasn't Born to Become a Preacher.

I may be the Risen Christ himself? But it's the 21st century and I Wasn't Born to Become a Preacher. I Don't Understand Society, the Teacher's in high school always Said to me, That They Hope That I Find What I Want to do With My Own Life, but it Doesn't Seem as Though it is Going to happen? Because, I Can't even Advertise That I may be the Risen Christ himself Without Getting Sectioned. While, I Don't Understand Why Society Can't Keep things to themselves, Because I Told a neighbour Who is a fireman That I may be Someone Who I Didn't Realise That I am? And, he decided to Call the Police Who Wished to Section me for the pretence of Saying That I'd Thought About Killing Myself After Having My Livelyhood Ruined Over a Lie, When They Didn't Give me the Chance to Also Say That I'd Also Thought About Not Killing Myself Because I Would be Dead. What am I supposed to Gain by Being Dead? Although, Within About half an hour there was an ambulance sat Outside My home, Waiting to Take me Away to be Sectioned. When I arrived at a Priory hospital in Brighton, They gave me a Sectioning form With Someone else's name scribbled Out and wrote My Name above, Then They wrote in handwriting on the top of the form 'danger to Myself and others'. How am I a danger to Myself or others, for the pretence of Saying That I'd Thought About Killing Myself? Society Surely is strange, Why do the Government Care Less if I Wished to Kill Myself, What's it to them? Only, They are Paying me About £700 every 4 Weeks for Not a Great Deal at all, but I'm Not Going to complain.
Whilst, What Qualifications Does a Psychiatrist have to Say That I Haven't Managed to do What I have Said That I may have done?
What Can you do With a Sponge and Plastic Ball in your hand With Only Using your Mind and Energy? Because, I Managed to do This although it Was My first attempt and I Got a bit carried Away, but I Seem to be able to Move Them both clockwise and counterclockwise When I'm Not stressed out or Taking Anti-psychotic Medication. But, the Psychiatrists Where I'm at Seem to Think That This Was Created by Using Photoshop, due to They need to Get to Specsavers opticians and Get Their Own eye's tested. Whilst, I unknowingly Answered the 'Call of the Shaman' in Baby Language Sometime After I Was Born. I have Also had a Dream About an Army camp Which I Managed to Drive Onto Whilst They We're on Leave, and Within That Dream Which I Was able to Keep on Going Back to, I Thought About How I Would Possibly Teach Anyone a New Ability? Unfortunately, I Knew That I'd Offend Someone Before My Dream of Possibly Teaching Anyone a New Ability Started, but I Didn't Realise That it Would be a whole civilization. If you Don't Have a Foreskin, Don't Get your hope's Up, Because I refuse to Possibly Teach Anyone Who has had Their Own Foreskin forcefully Removed, due to I've Got a Foreskin.
If you Wish to Possibly Gain a New Ability? It Look's as Though your Going to have to drop your Own Pants, and I Will be Forced to either Check you Out Myself, or I may Give you a Penis molding kit and a Room to mold your Own? Although, I may be able to Teach you quicker than it takes for the mold to dry? Because, I'm Sure That I may have Taught a Friend an Ability With a Crystal in a matter of seconds. While, I'm Sure That I Was able to Move small Object's With Only Using My Own Mind and My Own Energy, When I Was About 3 Year's of Age, before I decided to hide My Abilities From Society, Because My mother Said That I Wouldn't Have Wanted to scare the Other children When I Was Only About 3. Don't expect me to Advertise Who I am or Where I Live either? Or expect me to buy a Dress or grow a beard.
Whilst, I Don't Understand Why a Male Barber Who has a Shop near the End of the Street Where I Live, decided to Ruin My Livelyhood Over a Lie on Facebook after Ripping me Off £20. Although, he Wished to shout That I am a paedophile in the Street Where I Live, Before Calling me to Say That he had Been Checking me Out and Then Drove Onto My Front garden to do a wheelspin, to prove That he Surely is Gay, Because he hasn't Heard of the word Repercussion. What Did he hope to Gain, the £20 Which he refused to pay me or the Male Barber attention? Or Did he Ruin My Livelyhood Over a Lie on Facebook, Because I Didn't Advertise on Facebook and I Wasn't in the AutoSmart clique. Because, I used to Remove AutoSmart Shite to clean people's car's, due to I've suffered With migraine headaches Since the Age of About 3 and I struggle to Work inside.

Preacher.

Post a Comment

0 Comments