Advertisement

Just a travel safety tip from my years of experience in 87 countries

Just a travel safety tip from my years of experience in 87 countries I just wanted to pass on some travel advice based on my experiences in 87 countries, 6 continent and 65 cruises regarding personal safety issues.

I was in Siem Reap, cambodia atop my apartment's rooftop pool when I felt compelled to mention that when traveling you must take precautions with personal items such as purses and their contents and anything of value like jewelry. You may notice in my travel videos and photos that I rarely have any jewelry and if I do it is likely costume-related or something I bought while traveling.

More videos soon as I come across them in my phone, cameras and hardrives.

Take care, travel safe and have safe fun everyone!

Ann, TS




tip,advice,travel,vacation,holiday,cambodia,open air,pool side,travel tips,travel advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments