Advertisement

My CXC experience | How to be Successful at CXC examinations!

My CXC experience | How to be Successful at CXC examinations! Hello everyone, Here are some tips that should take into consideration while writing your CXC exams. Like, comment and share ❤️

This is my first sit-down video . Please don’t go too hard on me, I was nervous *hides face*

how to be successful at the cxc,passing CAPE,CXC,CXCRESULTS2019,cxc results 2019,46% of the region fails maths,caribbean and cxc,CAPE,Tips on passing cxc,tips for exams,how to pass cxc,Caribbean examination,CXC headquarters,passing CSEC,CXC past papers,CXC maths papers,cxc paper 2 papers,cxc paper 1 papers,cxc multiple choice papers,CXC results,how to be successful at cxc exams,how to be successful at cxc,how to pass csec,how to pass CAPE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments