Advertisement

My Sims Rarely Die, So I Fixed That Problem In A Hilarious Way

My Sims Rarely Die, So I Fixed That Problem In A Hilarious Way The Sims 4 is so soft now, with Sims being nearly unkillable. I got a little tired of that and decided to make a Sim capable of killing very easily, in fact a bit too easily.

While I only demonstrate in-home, out of home he can do single target kills by spamming his comedy abilities. In essence, this is a very elaborate guide to the comedy and joke star aspirations but, will not replace them when it comes time to be more focused.

Donate (PayPal):

Donate via Patreon:

My site:

#Sims4

The Sims,Sims 4,TS4,Gaming,PC Games,sims 4 laughter death,sims 4 comedy,sims 4 joke star,sims 4 vampire,sims 4 skills,sims 4 gameplay,sims 4 guide,sims 4 death,sims 4 ghosts,sims 4 laughing to death,sims 4 ways to die,sims 4 how to kill sims,sims 4 killing sims,sims 4 sim wont die,sims 4 die,sims 4 killing other sims,sims 4 how to,sims 4 emotions,sims 4 emotional death,sims 4 playful,sims 4 hysterical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments