Advertisement

#MyChamberlainStory | Selling a Condo in a Tough Market ~ Mark Fauser

#MyChamberlainStory | Selling a Condo in a Tough Market ~ Mark Fauser See all #MyChamberlainStory Videos here...

Mark Fauser came to us years ago when he wanted to upgrade to a larger home and sell his condo. Like now, the condo market wasn't very favourable and it took a true strategy and plan to sell his condo.

Selling your home doesn't need to be frustrating, we handle every task so you can focus on what matters...
Learn More:

Hi, I'm Mark, born and raised Calgarian. I've been here since 1985, good year. We live up in the north central part of town. I started in Beddington, Harvest Hills, Panorama hills, and now me and my wife we're down in Ferncliff. One of the fears I had was trying to sell a condo in the market and then trying to upgrade and trying to upgrade into a house that we could afford and want, but also get the condo gone when we wanted it gone. You hear stories about people who'd have condos on the market for forever or you see listings that are still there, they're still there and they just keep knocking the price down. Never seem to go. When we had the opportunity to see the house that we wanted to purchase, I ended up calling Alex and I said, "Hey, are you working today?" They could hear Brandy and the kids in the background.

He goes, "Should I be?" I said, "We want to put in an offer." He said, "Okay, give me half an hour. Where you at? I'll meet you guys there." From there, just the way that he took over the whole transaction and pointing us into the things that we wouldn't think to think about. Recommending the home inspector and then walking us through the home inspector report saying, "That's going to happen at every house. Don't worry about this. This is a key one. Let's look more into this."
Just helping us do things that we wouldn't have known how to do because we don't sell houses or buy houses often. I think the most important thing was you asked me the question, "Do you want to list your place or do you want to sell your place?" I had in my head what I thought my condo should have been going for because I thought it was the best in the building, but you told me the realities, the markets, you did the research to show "Here's what units in your building actually sell for and if you want it sold, we list it at this."

"If you want to put it on the market, let it sit for a month while your dream home passes you by. Then we put it at that and you just sit and you wait, and you keep knocking it down." The research that you put in to find out what price we needed to sell it at, that's what got it gone in three days. Going from my first experience with a real estate agent versus meeting the Chamberlain Group about seven years ago, and then continuing to build that relationship with me, inviting us out to different events for the alumni.

Even though I haven't bought a home with them in the last four years, they're still asking me to come out and be a part of things like this. It's certainly more of like a friendship, family atmosphere than a business transaction.

My name's Mark, and this is my Chamberlain story.

Buy Your Calgary Home with Ease...
Start Here:

Chamberlain Real Estate Group
587-316-5400
info@tcgroup.ca

Get Social with us:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

Calgary Real Estate,Calgary Real Estate Agent,Calgary Realty,Calgary Realtor,Alberta Real Estate,Alberta Real Estate Agent,Alberta Realty,Alberta Realtor,Calgary Homes For Sale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments