Advertisement

Painting a LARGE portrait *for the first time* || Jim Ren #paintwithme

Painting a LARGE portrait *for the first time* || Jim Ren #paintwithme 🥰Get your two FREE months of Skillshare Premium by signing up here:

What classes are you going to be taking? I'm taking After Effects Rn!

Thank you so much to SkillShare for Sponsoring this video!! Means so much!

☞MATERIALS I USED:

▸Panel:

▸Brushes:



▸Oils:

▸Mediums:
Galkyd andGamsol




☞✨Intro animation: Raquel Díez


• STAY CONNECTED •
✦ 📩Contact: jimena@jimenareno.com
✦🐦 My Twitter:
✦ 📸My Instagram:
✦🎨My Online Store:


►FAQ:

‣Equipment: canon 6D mark ii + 35 mm f1.4 lens
‣Editing software: Adobe Premiere.
‣I studied Fine Arts in Madrid, Spain.
‣I moved to Los Angeles summer 2017.
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
✮MUSIC✮
Musicbed and Thematic
Music by ninjoi. - Spirited -
▴show them love▴
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

‣About me\\
Hello beautiful people! This is Jimena, I'm 23 and I'm originally from Spain, but now I live in Los Angeles CA. I studied Fine Arts in Madrid, and I love love creating content for youtube/instagram. I love painting, especially with oils.
I love makeup, cosplaying and movies. (and chocolate. maybe too much) ♡

oil painting,oil paint,portrait,oil painting portrait,tutorial,portrait khaleesi,emilia clark,khaleesi,gamblin colors,treckell,treckell art supplies,art space,art studio,art studio painting,oil 101,oil for beginers,skillshrare,paintwithme,jimreno,jimenareno,jimren,

Post a Comment

0 Comments