Advertisement

REVEALING THE SECRET POKEMON COLLECTION FILLED with a TON of ULTRA RARE CARDS INSIDE!

REVEALING THE SECRET POKEMON COLLECTION FILLED with a TON of ULTRA RARE CARDS INSIDE! Today I'm showing off the CRAZY ultra rare fan mail binder before I move it onto a bigger binder! This will be the last time you see all these cards inside this small binder, the next time y'all see this fan mail binder.. will be in a HUGE BINDER! So hopefully you're excited for that, and for this video since it's gonna be FILLED with ultra rares ranging from EXs, GXs, Full Arts, Secret Rares, AND MORE! As always, thanks for watching and supporting! Means a lot! Ghoul Army FOREVER!

►Subscribe and be part of The Ghoul Army here!


► My Gaming Channel!

►Follow me on Instagram!
►Follow me on Twitter!

►Contact me below!
DarkGhoulx@gmail.com

►Send me Fanmail for videos!
Dark Ghoul
P.O. BOX 370363
Las Vegas, NV 89137

►My eBay Store!

►GET OFFICIAL GHOUL ARMY MERCH AND REP THE ARMY!
Merch:

pokemon opening,pokemon unboxing,pokemon cards,pokemon tcg,pokemon ultra rares,pokemon ex cards,pokemon gx cards,rare pokemon cards,pokemon full arts,pokemon secret rares,pokemon card opening,pokemon pack opening,pokemon card collection,pokemon collection,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon xy,darkghoul,darkghoul pokemon,pokemon,opening,unboxing,opening pokemon cards,opening pokemon,pokemon unified minds,pokemon unbroken bonds,secret pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments