Advertisement

r/IDontWorkHereLady - I Can't Let You Inside Because I Don't Work Here... | Ep.19

r/IDontWorkHereLady - I Can't Let You Inside Because I Don't Work Here... | Ep.19 Hey Friends! Welcome to episode 19 of r/IDontWorkHereLady. Where people continue to get mistaken as employees, when they are just customers.

I hope you enjoy the stories in today's video!

Here are the stories in this I Don't Work Here Lady episode:

0:20 - Karen mistakes me for a manager
1:45 - I Work at gamestop, not McDonalds
3:20 - I Don't care about your kid
4:25 - I'll Load your Mulch for you
5:35 - Lady smashes glass door..
8:00 - Uh there was a fire

😀 Talk to me! Discord:


I hope you enjoy the video! If you do, please give it a like, share it, and subscribe for future videos!

reddit IDWHL,r/idontworkherelady,i dont work here lady storiers,reddit i dont work here lady,i dont work here,mistaken for employee,hooters,idwhl reddit,funny reddit stories,mistaken employee,entitled person,entitled mom,darkfluff idwhl,darkfluff,entitled women,entitled people,

Post a Comment

0 Comments