Advertisement

Sad Story ''I WAS JA!L£D FOR POSSESSING A PIECE OF W££D'' ~ ''P0l!ce demanded 70m!ll!on'' ~ ksbentv

Sad Story ''I WAS JA!L£D FOR POSSESSING A PIECE OF W££D'' ~ ''P0l!ce demanded 70m!ll!on'' ~ ksbentv ''The P0l!ce found me $mok!ng a piece of w33d. They asked me to pay fund of seventy hundred Ghana cedis, of which I couldn't pay. So I went into ja!l for five years.''

#ksbentv
watch the video for more details.

Subscribe and hit the bell to receive new videos every day;



Please share for others to watch!

Thank you.

Social issues,news,mcbrown kitchen,ghpage tv,ghana tv one,kofi tv,magraheb tv,nhyira tv,ghanaweb tv,#italy,#england,#usa,uk,youtube,kofi tv live,ghana news today live,ghana news adom tv live,nhyira.tv,kessbentv,npp,nana ama mcbrown,joy news,channel 1,kwadwo nkansah,kennedy agyapong,ksbentv,nhyira tv live,obra nhyira fm,ewiase mu nsem 2019,obra nhyira fm today,otec 102.9 fm,otec fm asem beba dabi,vivian jill,evangelist addai,kumasi prison,weed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments