Advertisement

Text Pranking my HATER 'My Once Upon a Time' | Roblox Royale High Roleplay

Text Pranking my HATER 'My Once Upon a Time' | Roblox Royale High Roleplay 🌸Subscribe for 5 years of good luck

Hey guys! Welcome to my youtube channel! :D my name is Lyssy and I post weekly videos for you guys to enjoy! I hope to make you guys smile through my videos and hopefully make your day a lil brighter. Your support means the world to me.I hope you all enjoy this video & I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Leave a Comment Because I READ ALL COMMENTS! :) and dont forget to TURN ON 🔔Notifications!🔔

🌈💙Follow me on Social Media! :)
INSTAGRAM:
TIKTOK: @LyssyNoel

😸BUSINESS EMAIL - Travis@EllifyAgency.com

If you're reading this comment down below saying, "I love potato chips!" ;)

Roblox,Lovely Lyssy Roblox,Lovely Lyssy,roblox roleplay,roblox video,funny moments,roblox funny moments,text prank lyrics,text prank lyrics on hater,text prank lyrics on bully,my once upon a time,my once upon a time lyrics,my once upon a time descendants 3,my once upon a time dove cameron,my once upon a time dove cameron lyrics,dove cameron,my once upon a time text prank,roblox royale high,lyssy noel,lyssy roblox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments