Advertisement

This took place yesterday; guess I failed to share on instantaneously on soci

This took place yesterday; guess I failed to share on instantaneously on soci Furthermore; please feel free to contact me at J.R.SAID.F.U.X2@gmail.com (www.facebook.com/narciso.rojo) referring: comments, concerns, compliments, F.A.Q. ...or you can just be a so-called "MAN" that stands up for what he believes in and confront me at any time. Obviously, being open to opinions, theories and/or other ideas is not a problem for myself, if it is a personal characteristic flaw for you, please exit through the gift shop! (We have koozies, take a load off and enjoy a cold one!) Especially, If you are offended on the behalf of your lack of interest in such important subjects/topics of discussion. Your lack of ability to cope with what can not be understood to the point of acceptance is not my responsibility; I appreciate the curiosity in my private pleasure slash artistic business but, obviously since discomfort and unpleasing emotions are coming from the opposite side, which is an unwanted audience. I suggest reading a coloring book instead; stay in the lines!

Thank you for understanding my emotions towards this predicament gone scenario; have a Nice D.R.E.A.M!

#philosophy,#documentary,#artist,#independentartist,#homevideo,#YouTube,#subscribe,#comment,#video,#gaming,#spotting,#vlog,#pranks,#scareprank,#makeup,#tutorial,#youtuber,#comedyshortsgamer,#ksi,#guitar,#freetutorial,#livestream,#streaming,#channel,#uploads,#social,#episode,#episodes,#serie,#movie,#views,#likes,#subscribers,#goal,#fail,#trending,#bookpublishers,#bookedit,#editing,#businessman,#narcisorojo,#narciso,#rojo,#bible,#mythology,#sciencefiction,#fairytale,#fiction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments