Advertisement

WATCHING THE SUNSET #3 | HOLIDAY VLOG

WATCHING THE SUNSET #3 | HOLIDAY VLOG Welcome back everyone! I hope you are enjoying all of the holiday vlogs so far! Millie and I are having an absolute blast out here in Tenerife! In this vlog towards the end, Millie and I spent the evening watching the sunset which was beautiful!

If you enjoy the video, please hit the like button, if not tell me why so I can make the effort to improve the quality of my videos to make them more enjoyable! Finally, SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON IF YOU ARE NEW HERE TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL OF MY FUTURE UPLOADS!

Music:

Intro music:

SUBSCRIBE HERE:

Social Media:
Instagram - Christian_Kernot_Turner
Twitter - ChristiansLife0

Business Inquiries:
Christianpradokernotturner@gmail.com

Holiday,Tenerife,boyfriend,girlfriend,weather,hot,food,drink,perm,maleperm,hair,haircut,water,sea,black,sand,ocean,cockt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments