Advertisement

We are All Mental to a Degree so Give UP You Guns - 2AFund.com

We are All Mental to a Degree so Give UP You Guns - 2AFund.com As usual, I have a hard time making my point but if this keeps the conversation going, then I have contributed a little I guess. The point I was trying to make is that we all suffer from some form [a degree] of mental illness. Who are you going to trust to make these calls? Government? Right!

There are pretty people [even in the gun community] trying to tie mental illness to firearms. Just like hammers and feet, tools are used by those who mean to do harm. Tying firearms to mental illness is playing into the hands of gun control advocates.

There are well meaning people in the gun community who genuinely are trying to help others but at the same time doing harm to gun rights. Please open your eyes and objectivity look at the issues. Mental illness and firearms are two completely sepate issues.




Places you can find me!
Website:
Instagram:
Patreon:




The music "The Artisan Way" was written and performed for my channel by my son, Barret. His channel is here Barret writes most of the music for our channel. Thanks son!

artisantony,artisan,construction,design-build,gear,bushcraft,renovation,residential,architecture,sketchup,CAD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments