Advertisement

What Made Me Want To Become A Real Estate Agent

What Made Me Want To Become A Real Estate Agent In this video I give many reasons towards what made me interested in Real Estate, and what made me want to become an agent.

I became interested in Real Estate through investing. Originally, I just wanted to become a rental property landlord, but after realizing my passion for sales, I realized an agent was the path to go, and potentially pick up some properties on the journey.

This is my first video, and it shows my weaknesses. I am excited for future times when I will be able to look back at this video and see much progress.

real estate agent,real estate photography,real estate agent tips,a real estate broker,real estate business,real estate books,real estate commercial,real estate coaching,real estate crash canada,real estate cash flow,real estate exam,real estate for beginners,investing,investor,real estate,first time home buyer,wholesale property,make money,become real estate agent,rental property,real estate school,real estate investing,Realtor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments