Advertisement

what you ACTUALLY need in college + school supplies haul! (from a senior)

what you ACTUALLY need in college + school supplies haul! (from a senior) in today’s video I share with you guys what college essentials you need, talk about the school supplies I actually use, & show a little school supplies haul! I am a senior this year so I tried to get the top 30ish things I could think of that have made my time in college easier! hope you all enjoy, be sure to subscribe and follow me on social media down below!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
backpack:
planner: (similar)
notebooks:
binder:
pens (accidentally got blue lol):
other pen:
pencils:
highlighters:
sticky notes:
hydroflask:
lip balm:
airpods:
reusable tumblers:
nespresso ($80 off rn WHAT):
sunglasses (similar, on sale):
body mist:
leggings:
align leggings:
lulu shorts i like (on sale):
mirror:
water filter:
vitamins:
vitamin c gummies:
mini steamer:
key wallet similar to mine:
card pouch for phone:
command strips:
oversized tshirts i like:
necklace:
mini hoops (second hole):
hoop set:
macbook pro:
laptop case:
stickers:
shoes:

FOLLOW ME:
$40 off hello fresh: use code ABBYPASS
fitsta:
insta:
twitter:
pinterest:
spotify:
tumblr:
snapchat: abbyasselin
buy my clothes:

for business inquiries contact: abby@thesociablesociety.com

★ FAQ ★
-Where do you go to school? University of Alabama
-Where are you from? Florida
-What are you studying? Accounting and Finance (I'm a senior)
-What mascara do you use? thrive causemetics mascara
-What planner do you have? (I have the mini!)
-What camera do you use? Canon G7X mark II
-Where is your ring light from?
-What coffee machine do you have?

FTC: Some links may be affiliate and I will make a small commission if you choose to purchase through them!

abby asselin,lifestyle vlog,daily vlogger,college day in my life,college day in the life,ua day in my life,ua day in the life,university of alabama day in my life,university of alabama vlog,university of alabama day in the life,college essentials,what you need in college,what you actually need in college,things you actually need in college,school supplies,school supplies haul,college supplies haul,school supplies you actually need,

Post a Comment

0 Comments