Advertisement

3 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting IVF | IVF Success

3 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting IVF | IVF Success #ivf #ivfsuccess #unexplained infertility

In today's vlog I talk about the three things I wish I knew of before I started my IVF journey. I hope that these things can help you if you find yourself preparing for IVF. I wish you all the best in your journey. If you are preparing for IVF or if you have tips you'd like to add, let me know in the comments!

You can find me at:
Instagram @letsmakelemonade_salina

Email: letsmakelemonade.salina@gmail.com

You can also find the other videos where I’ve talked about infertility issues here:

My Infertility Story|Never Been Pregnant


My Hysteroscopy Experience|Polyp Removal


Our Egg Retrieval Process & Embryo Count


It’s Transfer Day | Second Frozen Embryo Transfer


About Me:

My husband, Mondo and I have been dealing with infertility for close to 10 years. I have never been pregnant and have been given the diagnosis of Unexplained Infertility. We are in the middle of the IVF process to help grow our family. Walk with us while we plunge into the crazy world of IVF.

infertility,ivf,ivf pregnancy,ivf success,fet success,preparing for ivf,infertility treatments,unexplained infertility,frozen embryo transfer,positive beta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments