Advertisement

A Praying Christian Is A Powerful Christian ᴴᴰ

A Praying Christian Is A Powerful Christian ᴴᴰ A Praying Christian Is A Powerful Christian ᴴᴰ

And in that day, you will ask of Me nothing. Truly, truly, I say to you, whatever you may ask the Father in My name, He will give you.Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Link to Part II:

Visit:

Social Media Links:

Instagram @cmlionofjudah

Footage licensed through: Filmpac/Videoblocks
Music licensed through Audiojungle/ Artlist

Subscribe for weekly Christian motivational videos

Speakers Listed In The Video

The Power Of The Mind (THIS IS SO POWERFUL),GOD IS STILL ON HIS THRONE | Trust In God,GOD IS DOING A NEW THING IN YOU | Trust In Him,THE REAL REASON YOU DON'T FIT IN (THIS IS SO POWERFUL),I Am The Great I Am ᴴᴰ,I Am The One,THE REAL REASON GOD CREATED YOU (THIS IS SO POWERFUL),

Post a Comment

0 Comments