Advertisement

Common Panda Hair Wax Review - Does It Really Work?

Common Panda Hair Wax Review - Does It Really Work? Subscribe to The Knudsons!

June 10, 2019

I have ALWAYS wanted pastel pink hair, but wasn't sure if my workplace would allow me to dye it permanently. So, in comes the temporary solution, Common Panda Hair Wax! I saw an advertisement on Facebook for this hair wax that allows you to apply temporary color to your hair. They have all kinds of colors!

PROS: The hair wax deposited a beautiful pastel color, watch until the end to see the final results after it had a chance to dry completely! Also, NO STAINS! The color did not rub off of any of my clothing or my pillowcase when I went to sleep. And finally, the color washed right out of my hair when I took a shower.

CONS: The hair wax did leave my hair a little stiff. I want to point out that I did use a lot of product since my hair is so long (about half of one hair wax container) so that could be why my hair wasn't as soft or as natural feeling as I wanted.

Overall, I would definitely try this product again!

common panda,common panda hair wax,pastel pink,pink hair,apply hair wax to hair,temporary color,temporary color in hair,how to apply temporary color to hair,dyeing hair,dyeing hair at home,bleached hair,hair wax,colored hair,applying hair wax to hair,temporary dye for hair,temporary hair color,temporary hair dye,pink,hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments