Advertisement

DIY Fall Garland with Faux Leather

DIY Fall Garland with Faux Leather Make a gorgeous DIY Fall garland using the Cricut Maker and faux leather. It goes together with just a bit of sewing and hot glue!
Link to shapes:
I love welcoming Fall every year! I love the crisp air, crunchy leaves, pumpkin and apple everything. My kids get excited when I start putting up Fall decorations in my home. This DIY Fall garland is easy and quick to make, and it looks great hanging on a banister or on a fireplace.
The pumpkin, apple, and acorn are so fun. I added metallic stitching to the acorn and pumpkin for an extra eye-catching detail, but you can leave it off if you prefer.

blog link: www.heatherhandmade.com
instagram: www.instagram.com/heatherhandmade

Sew,sewing,how to sew,learn to sew,sewing project,sewing tutorial,diy,tutorial,handmade,sewist,sewing blog,sewing blogger,craft,craft tutorial,crafting,craft project,fall decor,fall garland,diy garland,faux leather,sewing machine,cricut,cricut maker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments