Advertisement

Footwork | How to Use Angles Like Mike Tyson | Striking Tutorial

Footwork | How to Use Angles Like Mike Tyson | Striking Tutorial Hi everyone. What a week - I got signed by the UFC yesterday and will be fighting in Melbourne for UFC 243 with my teammates Israel Adesanya & Dan Hooker! Thank you for all the congratulatory messages and support in my career and on this channel. It's been an eventful week, but we managed to get this video up. Last time we touched on an angle; we went over 45-2. Today we go the other direction and do 45-3, a 45 degree angle followed by a hook (or uppercut like Tyson). Mike Tyson and Lomachenko both use this angle quite successfully.

In this video, I include a snippet of one of the most helpful videos I have found on Youtube. It features Lomachenko and goes over a very important nuance of this angle - an issue I used to have when I would cut this angle. After making this adjustment, I land hooks off this angle consistently.

After watching this video, you too will be cutting angles easily.

Be sure to give this video a like if you find this helpful, subscribe and hit the notification bell so you don't miss any future videos. Please also share this video if you know anyone you think it might help. And keep letting me know in the comments below what kinds of videos you'd like to see.

Also, join my Facebook group to connect with a community of like-minded martial artists and be part of the discussions that happen between the weekly videos. Just make sure to answer the 3 questions when you send your request.




Outside of Youtube, you can find me at:
instagram.com/bradquakeriddell
facebook.com/bradquakeriddell
bradquakeriddell.com

how to cut angles like lomachenko,how to set up a hook like mike tyson,Brad Riddell UFC,Brad Riddell,mma striking drills,mma striking tutorial,quake combat,brad riddell emg access,brad riddell tiger muay thai,brad riddell city kickboxing,mma shredded angles,muay thai technician angles,warrior collective angles,how to cut angles FightTips,Brad Riddell One fc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments