Advertisement

GoPro Fusion I RAD Cloud Surfing Speedflying

GoPro Fusion I RAD Cloud Surfing Speedflying Gopro Fusion rad speedflying cloud surfing with aljaz salkic!

This time I went on quick hike and fly on my local mountain with new gopro fusion mount. I was so excited to try out this new gopro 360 camera. Conditions on the top were magical but tricky at the same time! Lot's of wind and even more clouds. It was time for cloud surfing!!! I quickly mounted my gopro fusion camera and 3, 2, 1 wooohooo!

Is Fusion the best 360 camera for 2019? In my opinion it has some very good 360 video potential! Workflow is not the fastest but still...I am impressed by quality of this video straight out of gopro fusion!

Speedflying trough clouds can be dangerous! So my PRO tip is to always wait until you see trough all clouds before you go!

This another GoPro Fusion test 2019, but with my new gopro pole mount test for speedflying.

Pilot Aljaz Salkic
Speedflying with swing mirage rs plus with in Slovenia.
camera used gopro fusion.

Who is excited for next gopro fusion max or fusion 2? What do you think is coming up next?

Q&A

Q What cameras I use the most for my action sports?
A I mostly use gopro! Most of the time my gopro 7 black does all the magic! I am aiming towards "more capturing with" fusion for next episodes!

Q Which is your best 360 camera 2019?
A I prefer gopro fusion! I am pretty close to say insta 360 camera ... but I prefer gopro.

Q How can you win gopro awards?
A You can simply apply for awards on official gopro site under tab gopro awards!

Q What wings are you using for speedflying & paragliding?
A For rad proximity speedflying I mostly use swing mirage or littlecloud ez. For paragliding I have goose or gracchio.

Q You favourite hike and fly place?
A Wow that's really hard one! I have to say my favourite is my closest local mt Stol! But huh I love all spots so much!

If you like my content make sure you smash subscribe, leave some comments below and see ya in the next episode!

Should I do a gopro fusion review?

You can also follow me here
IG
FB

Music: MB01FHK2FSXBJMZ

gopro fusion,gopro fusion 360,gopro fusion footage,gopro fusion video,gopro fusion overcapture,gopro fusion review,360 gopro fusion,gopro 360 fusion,gopro 360 camera,gopro 360 video,gopro 360 mount,360 gopro video,360 gopro camera,cloud surfing,gopro fusion 2019,best 360 camera,best 360 camera 2019,speedflying,speedflying clouds,aljaz salkic,rad,fusion gopro,360 fusion,gopro,fusion,gopro fusion test,review gopro fusion,go pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments