Advertisement

How It Ought to Be ~ Nickolas Jones

How It Ought to Be ~ Nickolas Jones Welcome back again to my Channel Indie Music Cloud, I am glad you are here.
Hope you enjoy some of the Indie-Folk-Alternative-Blues-Acoustic-Pop-Country -Instrumental music on this channel. I know it's called Indie but it's going to be around indie music most of the time of course.

 -Please don't forget to LIKE/SUB/COMMENT/SHARE you will be helping my little channel grow.

 -I am not the owner of any of the tracks here but I do have permission to use them of course without breaking any copyright YouTube Law.

 -Sorry most of this tracks are not Royalty free.

 -If you would like to use some of these tracks you well have to join www.epidemicsound.com, They have the rights for most of the tracks on this channel.

- Most of the time I will not know the name of the owner of the image ( If you are the one, please leave me a website and your information, I will gladly give you the appropriate credit.) Most of the images are from www.Pixabay.com

 -If you are a Indie musician and you would like to promote your music through my channel, I would be happy to. Just contact on the "About" section of YouTube.

 If you are the artist of any songs on my channel and would like me share your facebook/twitter/soundcloud/instagram or any social media platform ,please let me know. I will be happy to do it.

- Finally Relax and enjoy this journey with me...IMC

#indiefolk#indiemusic#indiemix

indie,sleep music,indie music,best indie folk,folk indie,instrumental,best folk,best new indie folk,best acoustic,indie folk,new indie,acoustic indie,indie folk music,indie folk playlist,asmr,folk,best indie,relaxing music,indie folk 2019,new indie music,folk music,folk playlist,indie mix,meditation music,new folk,new folk 2019,playlist,indie music cloud,best indie folk 2019,indie playlist,new indie folk,acoustic folk,new indie 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments