Advertisement

I came across this spooky abandoned house and the door was open

I came across this spooky abandoned house and the door was open Another good find thanks to my boy Benny. Support this channel and subscribe as i go on crazy paranormal and abandoned adventures. No 3 am challenges here just me filming the truth searching for answers to the unknown.

Any car lovers out there? Check out Benny's Instagram


Ghost hunters and urban explorers click here to support this channel. Check out my store!


My Instagram
------------------------


The equipment I use
---------------------------------
Camera
Light
Mini Tripod


Ghost Hunting equipment
------------------------------------------
SB7spiritbox
K2 meter
Digital voice recorder
Rem pod

Sq12 mini camera
------------------------------
You have to see this mini night vision cam and the price is like "WHAT"


Portable charger
---------------------------


My stabilizer
----------------------
Zhiyun smooth q is the best go pro and phone stabilizer.

disney,hobbit,real hobbit house,I came across this spooky abandoned house and the door was open,creepy old house hidden in california,scpcghost,hobbit house san diego,candy,exploring old house,san diego adventures things to do scary,haunted,tour,powoy san diego,omar,josh,fake,truth,life,random,ghost vlog,proper people,dan bell,rnk,Youtube,demonitized,epidemic sound,ghost hunter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments