Advertisement

OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY|LED ZEPPELIN DRUM COVER

OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY|LED ZEPPELIN DRUM COVER I'm working on finishing my complete video covers of the studio album catalog. I have a few songs left to do from Houses Of The Holy... here is the studio version of Over The Hills And Far Away. All that remains now is Rain Song and No Quarter. I may redo The Crunge as I did it a while ago, and have better mic'ing now.

I played the longer hihat splashes like the original LP version, which Bonzo most likely overdubbed. You can clearly hear he played shorter hihat splashes on the rough guitar mix version which came out a few years ago on the bonus disc, which is actually how he usually played it live.

john bonham tuning,john bonham demo,john bonham tutorial,john bonham triplets,john bonham beat,led zeppelin,led zeppelin drums,led zeppelin cover,led zeppelin tribute,pfoz,peoples front of zeppelin,bonzoleum,bonzology,drum cover,vintage ludwig,ludwig drums,paiste,john bonham sound,john bonham lesson,how to play zeppelin,play john bonham,

Post a Comment

0 Comments