Advertisement

(PC-98 Remix) Beast Metropolis - Touhou 17: WBaWC

(PC-98 Remix) Beast Metropolis - Touhou 17: WBaWC Legit OPNA cover of the Stage 5 theme from Wily Beast and Weakest Creature, written in PMD MML

I'm really glad I wasn't disappointed after lurking for gameplay videos when it was being released, this game is really good and I'm having a ton of fun playing it! The music is pretty great as well, and I knew i had to make a PC-98 remix of this track as soon as the first piano notes started playing...

So I did start this the day the game was released and got halfway through but a bunch of irl stuff started happening on that day and I got really busy, so I could only finish it now, I hope you enjoy it!

I plan on making at least one more Touhou 17 cover, I hope you'll all be here to say "Howdy!" when it's finished ;)

Also I threw a poll to see what next cover I'd do and Nightmare Diary won... it wasn't my next cover in the end, but it's halfway done, I'll be finishing it soon!

Huge thanks to AxeBane for the hardware audio recording!

MML:
MP3: soon

Touhou Project is (C) Team Shangai Alice

WBaWC

Post a Comment

0 Comments