Advertisement

Pundi X enables crypto payments in Traki, the largest retail store in Venezuela

Pundi X enables crypto payments in Traki, the largest retail store in Venezuela Please subscribe and hit the bell for notification of new videos.


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •SOCIAL MEDIA • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Instagram -

Twitter -

Facebook -

Website -

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • HARDWARE• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I use the Ledger Nano S which you can purchase with the link below.



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • CRYPO EXCHANGES• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
The link to the exchanges that I use.



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •DONATE• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thanks for watching my video.
You could've watched any other video on the world wide web
but you're here with me, I appreciate that support.



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •DISCLAIMER• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I don’t offer any type of financial advice.
These videos are my opinions on technology that I’m interested in, not investment advice.

bitcoin,ethereum,pundix,crypto,cryptocurrency,traki,Venezuela,decentralized,centralamerica,shopping,retail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments