Advertisement

#Sagittarius#tarot# Sagittarius when they come make the right choice 💜

#Sagittarius#tarot# Sagittarius when they come make the right choice 💜 HI I meant interact, I feel some are fine being single some are just acting that way! I feel that. Please subscribe if you like my vibe. If I resonate with you please like subscribe and comment comment comment! 💜🤗 to tip" please don't give more then you can.. to book a personal time can be 42/hrs/to a week or a bit over at most if I'm drained it's best I do your reading when I'm full of energy.. please send photos" and question" if 4 questions please pay what that costs.. I look into each one separately. Videos are pre recorded deleted after 2 weeks unless you ask otherwise.. 1 or 2 questions usually 60$ 30mins or over" 50$ till Sep1st.. 20mins 1 question 40$ I don't do simple yes or no it's not my style.. I like to look in and see what I feel what the cards tell me.. I don't refund.. Tarot readings are not to be used in place of medical or legal advice.. I am not a twin Flame expert I'm on the journey too. Any 1 thing can change an outcome good or bad..i do the best i can with what I have.. I have to say it's for entertainment purposes only.. Anything you do after a reading is soley YOUR Responsibility not mine.. ravenmoon tarot holds no responsibility or liability for any loss damages etc.. Thank you for understanding.. If I ever feel i was off or your not satisfied and i agree I will re do your reading at no cost to you... Love and bright blessings to you

sagitarius#love#tarot#october#sagitarius#love#sagitarius#love#raven#moon#tarot#sagitarius#love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments