Advertisement

StarCraft 2: Carrier Rush!

StarCraft 2: Carrier Rush! A Zerg versus Protoss with live commentary in the new multiplayer season of StarCraft 2. In this game I figure out very quickly my opponent is going for a Carrier rush, and I decide to play the macro game.

New balance patch explained:

Get more videos & support my work:

Be part of the community on Discord:
The hardware setup I use:

Background music by MusicBed.

StarCraft 2 is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and released by Blizzard Entertainment.

--





Lowko,LowkoTV,Simon Heijnen,Tutorial,Guide,Commentary,How-to,StarCraft 2,SC2,StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void,StarCraft 2 2019,StarCraft 2019,Tournament,Strategy,StarCraft 2 cast,StarCraft 2 live,gameplay,Casting,Cheese,Macro,Micro,Master League,Grandmaster League,Grandmaster,Carrier,Protoss,Zerg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments