Advertisement

Starve.io - How To Train Your Baby Dragon & King Crabs - Starve.io Update

Starve.io - How To Train Your Baby Dragon & King Crabs - Starve.io Update Starve.io New update ! Baby Dragon And King Crabs ( I know the baby lava dragons just came out . Noticed it while editing ;), no need to tell me in the comments.)

● Play here :

●💬Join Discord to talk with me and fans : / Fortish#2580

● Watch an Ad and Support my channel for Free :

● Feel Free to use my names :
Fortish , -F o r t i s h- , F o r t i s h
Or use FTH Tag ingame to support me

🎵 Musics :

● Outro song :
Clyfe - Flares :



● Sergius - Sky High [Bass Rebels Release] Energetic Sport Background Music No Copyright








#Fortish #Starveio

Starve.io Update,Starve.io boars,Starve.io saddle,Starve.io how to train boars,Starve.io How to get Lava Gear,Starve.io tutorial,Starve.io reidite protection,Starve.io lava gear update,Starve.io lava quests tutorial,Starve.io pro,Starve.io Fortish,Fortish,Starve.io hacks,Starve.io pro haxs,Forfish the starver,Starve.io Farm,Starve.io rivers,Starve.io new skins,Starve.io islands,Starve.io Baby Dragon,Starve.io King Crabs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments