Advertisement

Strictly Come Dancing 2019: I'm A Celeb star reveals they wouldn't sign-up to BBC show

Strictly Come Dancing 2019: I'm A Celeb star reveals they wouldn't sign-up to BBC show All of this year’s Strictly Come Dancing stars are getting ready to strut their stuff on the dance floor. But as fans look forward to finding out which professional dancers the Strictly stars will be paired up with, some celebrities have spoken out on whether they would take part. Now, one I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! 2018 star has revealed the real reason she wouldn’t be keen. Emily Atack, who finished in second place behind Jungle King Harry Redknapp, has explained why the BBC show i ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

#StrictlyComeDancing2019I, #ACeleb, #star, #reveals, #they, #wouldn, #sign, #BBC, #show

#StrictlyComeDancing, #BBC, #I'maCelebrityGetMeOutofHere

Strictly Come Dancing,BBC,I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!,Soaps spoilers,soaps news,soaps interviews,soaps gossip,soaps videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments