Advertisement

They say they're going to quit video games, but they don't actually quit.

They say they're going to quit video games, but they don't actually quit. I hear a lot of monologues from grown men who talk about some kind of life-altering change in perception (some milestone decision) they came to, that resulting in them "quitting" video games… but then THEY DON'T QUIT. With a guest appearance from BitHead1000 (link to his channel below) and Joshua Fluke.
(1)
(2)
Want to comment, ask questions and chat with other viewers? Join the channel's Discord server (a discussion forum, better than a youtube comment section). Click here:
Support the creation of new content on the channel (and speak to me, directly, if you want to) via Patreon, for $1 per month:
Find me on Instagram:
Find me on Twitter:
You may not know that I have several youtube channels, one of them is AR&IO (Active Research & Informed Opinion) found here:
Another is à-bas-le-ciel, found here:
And there is, in fact, a youtube channel that has my own legal name, Eisel Mazard:
#quitvideogames #quiteverything #sobriety

quit.

Post a Comment

0 Comments