Advertisement

Too Faced GINGERBREAD EXTRA SPICY Palette | Do you NEED it?!

Too Faced GINGERBREAD EXTRA SPICY Palette | Do you NEED it?! HI Guys!
For todays video we run over the Too Faced GINGERBREAD EXTRA SPICY Palette. I really love the look I created - so simple yet stands out so much! I also compared this palette to the Too Faced GINGERBREAD SPICY Palette they released last year to really see how similar they both really are.





♡ Purchase The Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Palette HERE ♡







♡ MAKEUP I AM WEARING ♡
Brows (Med Brown) -
Foundation -
Bronzer -
Eyeshadow -
Lipstick -
Highlighter -
Blush -






♡ SEND ME MAIL♡
Liora Yags
5308 13th Avenue
Suite #505
Brooklyn, NY 11219






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored by any of the brands featured in this video. Some links are affiliated.




If you are a company/brand interested in contacting me, please email me at: Leoy2011@gmail.com




INSTAGRAM:
#toofacedgingerbreadextraspicy #gingerbreadextraspicy #holiday2019makeup

Too Faced GINGERBREAD EXTRA SPICY Palette,gingerbread palette,holiday 2019 makeup,holiday 2019,new makeup,sephora haul,gingerbread spice vs gingerbread extra spice,too faced holiday makeup,cheap makeup finds,gingerbread spice palette review,fall makeup tutorial,fall look,how to blend eyeshadow like a pro,sephora vs tj maxx,ulta vs tj maxx,sephora makeup sales,the best holiday makeup,makeup you need,

Post a Comment

0 Comments