Advertisement

True Crime Story Time | Tortured & Murdered By Her Neighbor!

True Crime Story Time | Tortured & Murdered By Her Neighbor! Hi everyone, today I'm eating a Big Fish sandwich from Burger King and a Spicy Chicken Sandwich. It's Friday, which means true crime mukbang time! Todays crime story is very sad and disturbing. Not suitable for young children or sensitive people. Please don't put yourself through a hard time by watching this if you are typically bothered by murder cases. I have many happy videos you can choose from that may suit your viewing pleasure. Thanks for being here and to those who are ready for a murderous story time....here we go.

Follow me on Instagram:

If you'd like to help support my channel, here's my Tip Jar:
PayPal.com: FitToBeEaten@gmail.com
***Leave me a note if you would like a shoutout in my video for helping me make these mukbangs possible. I appreciate you so much!***

For Business Inquires, you may contact me here:
FitToBeEaten@gmail.com

Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!!!

#True Crime
#StoryTime
#Mukbang

mukbang,asmr,asmr mukbang,true crime,true crime mukbang,true crime story time,burger king mukbang,burger King asmr mukbang,story time,eating and story time,asmr eating,asmr chewing,asmr drinking,relaxing mukbang,relaxing asmr,asmr triggers,satisfying,most popular food,murder story time,entertaining videos,eating videos,eating show,fit to be eaten,eating with hands,fast food mukbang,junk food,snacks,most popular asmr food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments