Advertisement

What's Going to Happen to the Channel? (Read Description)

What's Going to Happen to the Channel? (Read Description) So, as some of you might know, the official Moomin channel has been uploading episodes of the 1990 anime. That's great! I'm really happy they're making the episodes accessible, and so are many others! Sadly, because it seems that they're uploading every episode (so far they're on episode 6), that means there won't be any purpose for me to upload them here. This in turn means that the channel will have no purpose. So what am I going to be doing about it?

Nothing. I can't stop the Moomin channel from uploading the episodes, nor would I want to! But, I'm not going to remove episode 7 or episode 18 from my channel, either. Although only episode 7 is readily available here (due to a copyright dispute), episode 18 was something I was working on making available. But, my Macbook has been running out of room. I've been trying to clear out space for the past 3 weeks, but nothing seems to be solving the issue. If I ever get it to work, I will still attempt to get episode 18 uploaded here, regardless of whether it gets uploaded to the official channel or not.

In short, I'll finish what I started (if at all possible), but after that, I'm not certain on what I'm going to do here.

We'll hit that road when we arrive, but until then, thank you all so much for the support you've shown me! I'm just one girl who wanted to help people watch the Moomins, and I'm so glad I could help some people do that! I love y'all ❤!

Hate to plug my other channel, but if you'd like to see more content from me (animations and things), please go visit my channel MintleafCakes, as I'm not certain I'll be able to keep uploading here, or if I'll even want to, now that the episodes are already going to be available. If anything about the situation changes, I'll try to make another post like this. I would do a community post but, y'know, only 35 subscribers, haha.

Description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments