Advertisement

Cancer Meant for you

Cancer Meant for you Thanks for watching and Subscribing to my channel. Hang on its gonna be an adventure in love, finances, struggles and conquests. I am a messenger sent to help guide you through the Tarot readings meant to help you see what you do not. Welcome one and all..

Welcome subscribers to my channel. Thank you for donations, shares and New Subscribers Your totally Awesome..
This is a general read. Take what is meant for you and discard the rest.
If your are interested in a private reading contact me at anintuitivetarotwhispering@ gmail.com

Prices as follows, For a general reading average of 30 minutes or 3 questions the fee is $45.00

Paypalme/anintuitivetarotwhis@gmail.com

Subscribers fee is $30.00 for average of 20 minutes or 2 questions reads sent to your email.
$11.11. For one question 10 minutes. Nice lil informative read.

OCTOBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH... The Spiritual energy is very strong in the month of October for me. Thanks for the bookings guys, it is truely appreciated your confidence in me.
Paypalme/anintuitivetarotwhis@gmail.com

Message me privately at

anintuitivetarotwhispering@gmail.com

Thanks for the tips from everyone. Your Awesome.

For phone / Messenger tarot reads ( Face to Face) the fee is $55.00 for 30 minutes or 3 questions.

Paypalme/ anintuitivetarotwhis@gmail.com

Thanks for being here and welcome to my channel.

Thank you for booking readings and for the donations.
I truly appreciate the monetary gift from ya all.
Thank you
Please be safe out there. Kathleen.

Meant

Post a Comment

0 Comments