Advertisement

Custom Ember Mclain Doll 🎸 [ DANNY PHANTOM ART DOLL ]

Custom Ember Mclain Doll 🎸 [ DANNY PHANTOM ART DOLL ] Danny Phantom is one of my favorite cartoons growing up, and I remember being so obsessed with Ember and her song "Remember". I came across it again, and I became so inspired that I had to make her as a doll! As someone who loves black clothing and intense make up, she was definitely a must for me, and I hope you guys enjoy it too!


Ember " Remember " -

Doll used : Monster High Ghoulia doll

Costume by @Dolluxedesigns

Materials right below:



Thank you guys for watching!

Follow me on Instagram - @hextian & @xtian.croix
For inquiries - hextian@ellifyagency.com

ever,after,high,doll,repaint,ooak,dollightful,mozekyto,myfroggystuff,nicolles,dreams,art,sims,create,stuff,clawdeena9,face,ups,custom dolls,butch hartman,ember mclain,remember,danny phantom,danny fenton,sam manson,grey delisle,punk rock doll,gothic doll,rocker doll,emo doll,yarn hair,miniature guitar,doll guitar,danny phantom in the future,NICKOLODEON CARTOONS,danny phantom sam manson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments