Advertisement

HOW TO: Long Lasting Spiral Curls | 4 Day Curls | Taylor Swift Curls

HOW TO: Long Lasting Spiral Curls | 4 Day Curls | Taylor Swift Curls SUBSCRIBE AND RING THAT BELL *ding*
New videos uploaded Mon/Wed/Fri at 11AM PT!

These curls are my most favorite, the most romantic and by far the longest lasting style I have been able to master. I love love love these bouncy curls. Each day the look changes and still wows me. In this video I show you how to accomplish this look with a wand and how to make them last as well as what they look like each day. Hope you enjoy this and are able to master these yourself soon too!

Xo, V

- S O C I A L M E D I A -

Personal:
Vlog:
instagram @victoriafaithleone
email victorialeone7718@gmail.com

Link to my Remington Wand:


Disclaimer:
This is my personal opinion based off my experience, everyone is different and entitled to their own opinion. This is not sponsored.

Taylor swift,Taylor Swift merchandise unboxing,Taylor Swift gear,make up giveaway,beauty,Victoria leone,Taylor Swift curls,Taylor swift lips,how to look like Taylor swift,how to get Taylor Swift curls,Taylor Swift merch,Remington curling wand,Anastasia beverly hills,Taylor Swift reaction,Taylor Swift unboxing,daily beauty video,romantic curls tutorial,how to use a curling wand,how to get perfect curls,how to curl your hair,how to make curls last longer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments