Advertisement

I BOUGHT A PUPPY WITHOUT MY PARENTS KNOWING! (THEY WERE SO MAD)

I BOUGHT A PUPPY WITHOUT MY PARENTS KNOWING! (THEY WERE SO MAD) MY CLOTHING LINE!

Follow my Instagram:

GOING TO BE NOTICING EVERY FAN THAT DONATES!

LETS TRY TO SMASH 30,000 LIKES

P.o. box: (dom tracy p.o. Box 311, Williamstown New Jersey)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Social Medias:

Instagram
Twitter
Snapchat @tracy.dominic1
Musically @domtracy
--------------------------------------------------------

Hey welcome to my channel i'm 15 years old and love YouTube. Please help me out and subscribe. Like and watch all my videos! Thank you guys love you :)

i bought,a puppy,puppy,without,my,parents,knowing,dom tracy,dom tracy skipping school,fortnite,fortnite x,dom tracy dad,new puppy,christmas 2019,christmas vlogs,christmas,halloween,scary clown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments