Advertisement

If I were Bradley Beal, I would just take the money - Scottie Pippen | The Jump

If I were Bradley Beal, I would just take the money - Scottie Pippen | The Jump Rachel Nichols, Nick Friedell and Scottie Pippen discuss Bradley Beal being reluctant to sign his $111 million extension with the Washington Wizards.
#TheJump #NBA #Sports

✔ Subscribe to ESPN+
✔ Get the ESPN App:
✔ Subscribe to ESPN on YouTube:
✔ Subscribe to ESPN FC on YouTube:
✔ Subscribe to NBA on ESPN on YouTube:
✔ Watch ESPN on YouTube TV:

Exclusive interviews with Rachel Nichols
Stephen A. Smith on ESPN

ESPN on Social Media:
► Follow on Twitter:
► Like on Facebook:
► Follow on Instagram: www.instagram.com/f/espn

Visit ESPN on YouTube to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, College Football, NCAA Basketball, soccer and more.

More on ESPN.com:

bradley beal,bradley beal espn,bradley beal the jump,bradley beal wizards,bradley beal contract,bradley beal news,bradley beal washington wizards,washington wizards,wizards,washington wizards the jump,washington wizards espn,john wall,bradley beal john wall,nba free agency,nba news,nba news today,nba on espn,the jump,the jump today,the jump espn,espn,espn live,nba,basketball,rachel nichols,scottie pippen,scottie pippen bradley beal,espn nba,

Post a Comment

0 Comments