Advertisement

Nearby Srilanka Border |Dhanushkodi to Chennai 600kms in 7 hours (NEW RECORD)#forme #tamil #yamahafz

Nearby Srilanka Border |Dhanushkodi to Chennai 600kms in 7 hours (NEW RECORD)#forme #tamil #yamahafz In this video I have rode from RAMESHWARAM to Chennai 600kms in 7hours (not accurate) it is a new record for me

I am not promoting to do like this please do not try like this Be safe Ride safe

Every Rider is different every Ride is different


subscribe to the channel it motivates me to do more videos and share with your friends

Hope you guys like this video subscribe to the channel for more videos

follow me on Instagram @tagorecherry

email me for business enquires - tagore.cherry31@gmail.com

affilative links

mobile holder I use -

GoPro mic I use -

GoPro I use -

Camera I use -


camera mic I use -

book I read now -

#yamahafz

Post a Comment

0 Comments