Advertisement

Sourcing For Ebay | Garage Sale Flipping | YOU OWE ME MONEY

Sourcing For Ebay | Garage Sale Flipping | YOU OWE ME MONEY Take a ride with me as I go sourcing for ebay at the best possible place on earth, GARAGE SALES! I go meet up with some reseller friends to go sourcing for products for Ebay and get confronted about some money I owed her. Also, Stay tuned until the end to see a preview of what's to come! This friend owns a HUGE collection of vintage toys like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghost Busters, Barbies, Video Games, Michael Jackson memorabilia, the list goes on! You name it, if it came from the 80's and 90's they got it! I need your help to convince her to let me go through it all! Her garage is basicaaly a huge storage unit treasure chest.

I NEED YOUR HELP.. So watch the video until the end and comment down below to help me convince my friend to do an unboxing of her amazing collection!

Subscribe๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ

Email me๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ fatmantheflipper@gmail.com

Instagram๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ

Invest in your business by Getting Flipadollar's "Balling on a budget: A Reseller's Guide To Mercari"๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ

Join the bad boys of reselling every Saturday night at 9pm EST So SUBSCRIBE to my crew!

DG PICKER๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ

SUBURBAN BEARD๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ

El CuBaNaSo ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ #SideHustle #Ebay #resellthelove #fatmantheflipper

sourcing for ebay,sourcing for ebay 2019,sourcing for ebay online,sourcing for ebay uk,best sourcing for ebay,product sourcing for ebay,best place to source products for ebay,best places to source for ebay,sourcing electronics for ebay,sourcing products for ebay uk,sourcing shoes for ebay,ebay,ebay reselling,ebay seller,ebay tips,how to sell on ebay,selling clothing on ebay,selling on ebay,DG Picker,El CuBaNaSo,Fatman The Flipper,Suburban Beard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments