Advertisement

WHAT’S IN SANDY’S PURSE?♡

WHAT’S IN SANDY’S PURSE?♡ Hey guys! I posted this video a couple of days ago and hehehe yeah I’m reposting it!(da real ones would know why😬) ANYWAYS, thanks for watch the vid! Lmk how it was down below 😙💕

*LMAO I CANNOT EDIT! IGNORE THE RANDOM PHOTO AT 2:38 - 2:40*

✨Purse from Friday by JW Pei! 🦋



If you want a post notification shoutout in my next video, SUBSCRIBE, TURN ON THAT BELL BUTTON, COMMENT an angel emoji & lmk your favorite food!💞🤞🏻



♡ ‪Follow me on Instagram! ‬♡
‪@Sandydianabang‬




Music:
Music by HOAX - Beach House -
Music by ninjoi. - Thank You -
Music by city girl - ji-eun's sunset -
Music by Clueless Kit - lemon -



💌Business Email: Sandydianabang@gmail.com

Commonly asked things!
Hi! My name is Sandy Diana Bang (Diana is my middle name hehe). I am 18 years old and I live in the U.S. I am half Hmong and half Chinese! 💕💕

Xoxo!

whatsinmypurse,whatsinmybag,tag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments