Advertisement

‼️WHOLE LOTTA LEGENDS IN THESE PEDS๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

‼️WHOLE LOTTA LEGENDS IN THESE PEDS๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† This Video shares some of the Bulldogs that could be found in our dogs Peds... Now a Pedigree doesn’t tell you about the dog but it tells you about the percentages a dog has. Over the years I have collected some of the finest specimens in the world... from some of the best to ever do it... what you find in my program is the combination of all these legendary dogmen in different variations... “something that sets us apart”๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ so is every dog perfect?... no... but learning what one lacks, and what another has plenty of is key ๐Ÿ”‘ Learning how to breed them to create what you seek is also important... But Learning how to improve what you got is Crucial. If you start your program with greatness and you go backwards that’s detrimental to the breed... it’s other you keep the greatness or improve it. I will let history be the judge of me but lord knows I bust my butt to provide the highest quality product I could... always have and always will because that shit means a lot to me.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿคซ

PEDS๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

Post a Comment

0 Comments