Advertisement

1st Time Driving On Right Side Of Road 🇧🇪Belgium To Netherlands 🇳🇱

1st Time Driving On Right Side Of Road 🇧🇪Belgium To Netherlands 🇳🇱 The first campground in Belgium was the perfect practice group for driving in the local area to get use to driving on the right side of the road. I end up at a castle which was such fun to explore. I buy a whole lot of interesting food from the supermarket too.

I then have my first real drive on the right side of the road while towing the caravan going to my second campground in the Netherlands. I'm a bit nervous before hand, wondering what the best route is... via Brussels or Antwerp, and what are the rest stops like? But it all works out ok. The most challenging parts were making sure I was in the right motorway lane - particularly around Brussels.

And then I'm at my campground in the Netherlands! It's a cute spot with plenty of forest to cycle through.

………..

First campground is Familiecamping Domein Kindervreugde:

Last campground is Camping Petrushoeve :

More about the Bailey Phoenix 640 Caravan:

More about the Peugeot 3008 SUV Car:


………..

Wireless Nation plans:

NZMCA DATA 40GB


NZMCA DATA 130GB


NZMCA DATA 220GB


………..

Follow me on:
Facebook:
Instagram:

………..

Music in this video is:
Epidemic Sound (1st month free):

caravanning,caravan life,rv,rv life,recreational vehicle,caravan,#vanlife,#homeonwheels,#homeiswhereyouparkit,solo female,Bailey Phoenix,Bailey Phoenix 640,Peugeot 3008,Caravanning in UK,Towing in UK,Belgium,Netherlands,right side driving,right side of the road,driving on the right side for the first time,first time driving in europe,first time driving in belgium,Camping Petrushoeve,Familiecamping Domein Kindervreugde,De Panne,Limburg,Petrushoeve,

Post a Comment

0 Comments