Advertisement

Blue's Clues, Dr. Phil, The Fairly OddParents and Ruby Gloom Credits Remix

Blue's Clues, Dr. Phil, The Fairly OddParents and Ruby Gloom Credits Remix I made another credits remix by myself. This one has Blue's Clues, Dr. Phil, The Fairly OddParents and Ruby Gloom in it. I love The Fairly OddParents and Ruby Gloom. I added these two shows for the first time. If anyone hates either show, I respect your opinion. If you disrespect an opinion, I will make a warning video about you. Anyways, this time, I used Blue's Discoveries and We've Lost Control of Our Raging, Possibly Pregnant, Teen. And this time, The Fairly OddParents and Ruby Gloom use the 1985 neon Nelvana logo. Hey! Both The Fairly OddParents and Ruby Gloom are former programming on YTV. So is The Big Comfy Couch, Rupert and Stickin' Around, in which I will add to this on January 12th along with Fraggle Rock and The Magic School Bus. This time, I am using Time for Molly, the Nick Jr. Rupert credits and The Day the Music Died. And this time, Stickin' Around uses the same Nelvana logo as The Fairly OddParents, Ruby Gloom, and Rupert. It is scheduled for January 12th. What Nelvana logo did I use for The Fairly OddParents and Ruby Gloom? Let me know in the comments.

Remix

Post a Comment

0 Comments